Monday, August 6, 2007

wazzup guys.
Nawza's back ya'll.
let's see. its abt 2 mnths since i last update?
around there lah.
sorry aight, blogger gt' problem man.
sickening ya' knw.


aniwaes, National Day Parade is 2 mo' days.
gonna' go marina bay or esplanade to watch it wit' some of my homies'
befo' tt is our sch' celebrating NDP
guess who's the parade commander?
3rd Sgt. Adil beb. its me.
whoa. something im very proud man.
dream come true huh. hahs.
well, kindda nervous bt must have confidence.
i'll nvr forget wad Jun Hua said to me in msn juz now.
juz have fun & enjoy. besides, my men are standing in front of me.
tmr is our last rehearsal. must execute properly.


tmr's her bday7th August. cant celebrate wit her no mo. not even once.
aniwaes, Happy Birthday. :)


there's no mo' us anymo'. it's still hard for me to get over it. i understand ur' situation and im so sorry. forget abt us together bt' dun forget' abt me

No comments: